Eligible applicants are Saudi male and female teachers or specialists in their area of non-teaching expertise who are qualified, career professionals. We particularly welcome applications from Saudi Nationals as they are under-represented within ISG at this time. For select positions, recent college graduates may be eligible to receive on-the-job training.
ISG relies on the local workforce for positions at every level within our district. Schools conduct lessons and the district office conducts business in English and each school campus and office is coeducational (mixed gender).
Compensation and Benefits
ISG takes pride in the education we deliver to our students and the benefits it provides to our valued employees.
Teacher Qualification Requirements
All teacher applicants must possess:
- University degree in the subject area of employment (Master's degree preferred).
- Current teacher certification in the required subject area. Certification should be from a recognized and nationally recognized institution.
- Background check to demonstrate the suitability of the applicant to work with children and in a school environment.
- Previous experience of teaching within an accredited school system (preferred).
- Classroom teachers should be able to demonstrate relevant experience and certification in teaching similar school programs to the position applied for (preferred).
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of continuous professional development.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills in interacting with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to supervise students in non-classroom settings.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to lead an after-school activity when requested.
Salary (Teacher, Counselor, Librarian and Nurses)
Initial teaching employment agreements are for one (1) year at 191 workdays for teachers and counselors per year. Initial salary placement is determined according to your education and teaching credentials, and according to a Salary Schedule with an annual step increase and the opportunity for annual employment renewal upon invitation.
Employment agreements are for one (1) year at 179-220 workdays per year depending on the position. Initial salary placement is determined according to a salary schedule with an annual step increase and the opportunity for annual employment renewal upon invitation.
Our Saudi National-hire employees enjoy a variety of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 10% monthly employee contribution made by ISG on employee's behalf in addition to 12% employer contribution
- Comprehensive health insurance plan covering GCC, MENA, Caribbean, and South American regions
- Life insurance
Child Education and Care
- Admissions application fee waiver for each child attending an ISG school
- Discounted ISG school tuition after one (1) year of service for support staff (excluding taxes and new student enrollment fee)
- Low-cost on-site daycare (based on availability)
- Upon approval, sick child care reimbursement
- Transportation to and from work (within a specified area)
- Learning events, workshops, seminars/ conferences
Background Check Reimbursement
Paid Annual Leave
- Targeted years of service reward for completing three, four, five, six or seven years of consecutive employment
End of Service
- Financial award for completing initial employment agreement and each year thereafter