Eligible international applicants are female and male administrator or teacher career professionals who are American or British nationals. Depending on the current visa allowances, sometimes the list of eligible applicants is expanded to include Irish, Canadian, South African, Australian, New Zealander, French and Spanish nationals also. Please note that due to Saudi Arabian employment regulations all other nationalities are currently ineligible for consideration.
ISG is committed to the safety and protection of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
All teacher applicants must possess:
- University degree in the subject area of employment (Master's degree preferred).
- Current teacher certification in the required subject area. Certification should be from a recognized and nationally recognized institution.
- Background check to demonstrate the suitability of the applicant to work with children and in a school environment.
- Previous experience of teaching within an accredited school system (preferred).
- Classroom teachers should be able to demonstrate relevant experience and certification in teaching similar school programs as the position applied for (preferred).
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of continuous professional development.
- Applicants must be 59 years of age or less at the time of work visa application (Note: ISG’s retirement age is 65 years of age).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills in interacting with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to supervise students in non-classroom settings.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to lead an after-school activity.
Teacher Compensation and Benefits
ISG takes pride in the education we deliver to our students and the benefits we provide to our valued employees based on their personal situation: single teacher, teaching couple, and family with eligible dependents.
Initial teaching employment agreements are for two (2) school years at 191 workdays per year for teachers, counselors and librarians. Initial salary placement is determined according to your education and teaching credentials, and according to a Salary Schedule with an annual step increase and the opportunity for employment renewal upon invitation.
In addition to the income that is generous and often tax-exempt in their home country, our international-hire employees enjoy a variety of benefits including:
Relocation and Shipping
- Entry visa
- Mobilization allowance
- Shipping allowance
- Mobilization travel
Residency Permit and Visas
- Residency permit (iqama) renewal, including dependents
- Exit/re-entry visas, including dependents (but excluding dependent residency levies)
Housing and Settling-in
- Modern and fully-furnished accommodation including utilities
- Settling-in allowance
- Computer allowance initially and annually
- Worldwide health insurance plan with dental and vision plus life and long-term disability
Child Education and Care
- Dependent child ISG school tuition
- On-site daycare
- Sick child care reimbursement
- Transportation to and from work available
- Annual leave airfare allowance, including dependents
- Bereavement airfare
- Learning events, workshops, seminars/ conferences
Paid Annual Leave
- Financial award for accepting an invitation to renew employment
End of Service
- Demobilization airfare
- Demobilization shipping allowance
- Financial award for completing initial employment agreement and each year thereafter
Administrator Compensation, Relocation, and Benefits
Initial administrator employment agreements are for two (2) school years at 210-230 workdays per year depending on the position. Initial salary placement is determined according to your education and previous administration experience, and according to a Salary Schedule with an annual step increase and the opportunity for employment renewal upon invitation.
Administrators enjoy generous compensation along with a comprehensive and enhanced teacher benefit package, plus:
- R&R flight stipend
- Travel voucher upgrade to attend professional development events