ISG Jubail seeks a dynamic Creche Assistant with a passion for supporting children in all areas of the creche programme. The ideal candidate will have experience inspiring students to become conscientious and compassionate thinkers and global citizens. This person would demonstrate a commitment to a well-rounded and flexible Homeroom program that encompasses interdisciplinary connections and authentic / relevant learning experiences.
ISG Jubail has a strong sense of community. The successful candidate would be committed to contributing to the whole school community beyond the confines of the Homeroom program. The ideal candidate would be eager to engage in collaboration around our mission: We inspire innovation and compassionate action.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively:
- Demonstrate commitment to the safety and security of children and young people (child protection)
- Collaborate around meeting our mission: We inspire innovation and compassionate action
- Communicate and collaborate in a professional manner
- Commit to continual professional learning
- Deliver effective and meaningful learning opportunities
- Know and respond to the needs of all children
- Promote agency and innovation in the learning process
- Foster compassion and build relationships amongst all the ISG community
- Exhibit effective and positive playroom management
- Contribute to child growth and collaboration
- Contribute to the wider ISG Jubail community
- Espouse creativity and passion in and out of the classroom
Specifically with regards to the Teaching Assistant position, the successful candidate will be able to effectively:
- Ensure the overall safety and well-being of the children
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene on the premise
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of a quality, caring educational experience
- Establish and maintain positive, effective working relationships with staff, children, and the community.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and a self-directed proactive approach
- Demonstrate effective time management and good organisational skills
- Show creativity, energy, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
- Manage a playroom utilising positve reinforecent techniques.
The candidate must have:
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Qualifications and training in Early Years Care and Education or equivalent
Coursework or qualification in a related field of study. Please note, that non-Saudi applicants formal qualification must be sufficient enough to obtain a work permit / Ajeer in Saudi Arabia
The candidate must have:
Experience and Skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral;
- Experience of working in a childcare setting
- An understanding of the importance of play
- Willingness to work at different locations
- First Aid certificate(desireable)
- Able to cope with challenging behaviour
- Energetic, Enthusiasm and ability to use initiative;
- Calm, patient, and positive approach;
- Good organizational Skills