We are looking for a French Teacher, who will be part of a dynamic and highly-successful Global Language Department. The position carries responsibility for teaching French to high school students.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Plan and deliver lessons in accordance with the goals and objectives of a clearly defined and documented curriculum;
- Demonstrate creativity;
- Deliver an active, hands-on and student-centred programme to promote learning;
- Maintain a safe learning environment for pupils at all times;
- Observe, monitor and record student progress;
- Respond appropriately to the range of individual needs and abilities within the class;
- Be fluent in English, oral and written;
- Provide supervision to student “after school activity” or coach/assistant coach athletic team;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal and Head of Department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree;
- Certification as a teacher;
- Prior experience as a French Teacher;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.