Dear ISG Parents,
Join with parents across the NESA region to hear from distinguished specialists and to explore and learn new strategies in support of your child as a learner.
Years of research reveal that schools that partner with parents positively impact student growth and achievement. This series will address child development within the context of family and school.
Webinars will take place on Tuesdays twice a month, September to December, 2021.
Each webinar will be 1 hour: 4:00-5:00pm GMT+3/+2 (Athens, Greece time. Note: Daylight Savings Time ends in Greece on October 31, 2021.)
To see what time this is in your local time zone, please visit this link.
|Tuesday, October||5||19||4pm GMT+3|
|Tuesday, November||2||16||4pm GMT+2|
|Tuesday, December||7||14||4pm GMT+2|
How to Join
Please register in advance at any time before the webinars at the following link: https://nesacenter-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_twD9UwmCRQOyV75Zej1FjQ.
After registering, you will receive an email with the subject “Your Link to Join Parents as Partners”. The email will contain a personalized link to join the webinars. This link is unique to you: please do not share it. This single link will allow you to access ALL webinars. If you lose it, please register again and you will receive a new link.
- If you have not joined a Zoom meeting before, please begin your login process 15 minutes prior to the start of the first session to allow for system set up.
- Please note that your video and audio will be disabled during this webinar.
- Use the Q&A panel to ask the presenter questions.
- Use the CHAT panel to share insights with session participants.
- The meeting will be recorded and shared.