COVID-19 (January 2020, ongoing)
In this section, you will find information for the ISG community about our responses to COVID-19, the latest updates, and online resources to support our health and well-being.
All campuses are operating virtual school until further notice.
- As of January 25, 2021 the Saudi Government has reported to the World Health Organization 366,371 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- All schools and universities are temporarily closed until further notice.
- There are no curfew or movement restrictions currently in effect. Everyone must adhere to social distancing regulations and wear masks in public. Social gatherings of more than 50 people are prohibited.
- Limited international travel has resumed as part of a phased return to normal operational levels by early 2021.
- Travellers arriving from outside Saudi Arabia, including citizens and residents, will be placed in isolation for seven days following their arrival.
Sources: U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Saudi Arabia, John Hopkins, WHO