COVID-19 (January 2020, ongoing)
In this section, you will find information for the ISG community about our responses to COVID-19, the latest updates, and online resources to support our health and well-being.
All campuses are operating virtual school until further notice.
- As of September 21, 2020 the Saudi Government has reported to the World Health Organization 329,754 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- All schools and universities are temporarily closed until further notice.
- There are no curfew or movement restrictions currently in effect. Everyone must adhere to social distancing regulations and wear masks in public. Social gatherings of more than 50 people are prohibited.
- Limited domestic air travel and regional travel by bus, train and other means of transportation has resumed, but international air travel remains suspended until further notice. Land borders, including the causeway between Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, remain closed to passenger traffic.
- Travellers arriving from outside Saudi Arabia, including citizens and residents, will be placed in isolation for 14 days following their arrival.
Sources: U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Saudi Arabia, John Hopkins, WHO