Updated May 2022
ISG is fully committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our student community. We continue to work diligently to ensure we are able to react quickly to changing circumstances relating to COVID-19, so that there is minimal disruption to our students’ learning experience.
Our experienced team adheres to the directives of both the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health in our delivery of learning to all students. We also incorporate guidance from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in our additional preventative health and safety protocols.
ISG's campuses Roadmap 2022 is based on recommendations from the CDC, WHO and KSA authorities. We have also looked to our peer international schools for best practices.
Since this is a continuously evolving situation, this plan is fluid, flexible and will be adjusted to reflect new directives and information as we receive it. Much of this depends on the directives provided by the KSA Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education.
Our Roadmap includes the following ISG protocols:
- COVID-19 hotline in Saudi Arabia - 937
- Information about reported cases is available on the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard
- List of COVID-19 designated hospitals in Saudi Arabia
- List of private testing sites
- The Government of Saudi Arabia requires everyone to wear a face mask in all indoor public and retail venues
- All public establishments require that individuals use the Tawakkalna app to be admitted into the building
- It is now possible to book a COVID-19 vaccine booster (third dose) for individuals 18 years old or older (COVID-19 & Vaccine FAQs)
- Register COVID-19 vaccine given abroad (request for vaccine approval in Saudi Arabia)