We are only two days away from the beginning of the new school year, and the entire ISG team is excited to welcome you and your children back to school. To those who have recently joined us, welcome to our community. At ISG, our Mission is “We inspire innovation and compassionate action.” We work hard to live our mission everyday and we begin by inspiring our students to love learning at school and beyond. Our Core Values are: integrity, respect, acceptance and responsibility with a commitment to act. We uphold these values in every interaction we have with others and work as ambassadors of ISG inside and outside our community. Please watch a short welcome message.
I would like to take this opportunity to share some highlights from last year:
- Each school completed the lengthy review process to become members of the Council of International Schools (CIS).
- BSD and Sara Village School completed a highly successful British Schools Overseas (BSO) accreditation.
- ASD was successfully re-accredited for their International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme.
- ISG Jubail has grown its IB program and has an upcoming re-accreditation.
- ISG Dammam has grown its AP program and now includes AP Capstone.
- Sara Village School was awarded the 2022 Global Empathy Award for their comprehensive school community work around Empathy.
- Over the summer, ASD and BSD were the recipients of the International Program of the Year Award, from Best Buddies.
Each of these recognitions is due to the efforts of our incredible teachers and staff and we look forward to another year of growth and success at ISG.
The safety and wellness of our students is our highest priority at ISG. If you have not done so already, please take some time to read the 2023-24 Child Protection Handbook.
This week, the ISG Teaching and Learning Office held the ISG 2023 Convocation. 300 teachers and staff members came together for a day of learning, and focused on our guiding principles of acceptance, inclusion and respect. Please click here to watch a quick recap of the event. The TLO at ISG organizes two such events per year that not only allow us to share knowledge and best practices but also align us as a district. Our focus will always be on the best ways to benefit our students.
Michael P. Mack