We are now accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year.
Your journey with the International Schools Group begins now - we are excited to show you what makes our organization so special. Finding a school that meets your expectations is a key element to your journey into Saudi Arabia.
We are here to guide you through the admissions process. Below you will find ISG application instructions as well as a list of required documents. Please be sure to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and/or clarification.
Before you begin, check our table for grade equivalents. Once you are ready, please set aside 35 minutes to fill in the application form. To successfully complete the application you will need:
1. To create an account on OpenApply (ISG’s application platform)
2. A digital passport photo of the applicant
3. A copy of the applicant’s passport information page (Saudis with dual citizenship must apply with their Saudi passport)
4. A copy of the sponsoring parent/guardian passport information page
5. Final school report cards for the past two years
6. A current school report card
7. To pay the application fee (non-refundable and non-deferrable)
Required Documentation for Enrollment
- Sponsoring parent Saudi ID and family ID (Saudis only)
- Applicant and sponsoring parent/guardian iqama (residency card)
2. Medical Forms (including immunization records)
3. A letter from the sponsoring company acknowledging sponsorship/employment
4. Attested report cards
- For families moving to Saudi Arabia, the applicant's final (last) report card must either be attested by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission/Saudi Embassy in the country where the report card was issued or have the Hague Apostille stamp. (For a list of countries issuing the Hague Apostille stamp, please visit this website https://www.hcch.net/en/states/hcch-members.) Please complete and bring with you to Saudi Arabia.
- For applicants coming from in-Kingdom schools outside the Eastern Province, applicant’s report cards must be attested by the Foreign Education Department within the province the school is located.
5. Ministry of Education (MoE) requirements
- Saudi applicants: MoE approval form and MoE approval letter
- Non-Saudi: MoE approval form (not necessary for U.S. passport holders)
6. Leaving certificate from previous in-Kingdom school
We understand that families may be transferring outside of the standard ISG admissions window. We do accept rolling admissions on a case-by-case basis. As you begin to consider school options, please reach out to our admissions office to help with your enrollment needs.