International Schools Group (ISG) accepts applications from the local community throughout the school year for vacancies within the District Office and Member Schools.
Teachers in the community are invited to apply for the sponsored positions posted provided that they can present all required documentation: current teaching license, degree transcripts etc. Due to changes in employment legislation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, degrees must be attested through the Saudi Cultural Mission or Saudi Embassy in the country where the qualification was achieved. The Human Resources Department will provide further information on this process once principals have carried out initial interviews and positions are in the process of being offered.
ISG provides a competitive compensation package. All teachers are paid on the same base salary scale. Free transportation is provided to and from the school campus if employees live within defined ISG bus routes. On-site nursery for children, from 6 weeks to 5 years of age, is also provided at all school sites.
For more information about the ISG District and our member schools please see these informative videos.
- GRO Office Aid, Dhahran Campus (Posted 19/09/2017) - The ‘’Office Aide’’ will be responsible for providing support to the Government Relations Office by completing various process and project tasks required to properly maintain organized students data on a timely-basis using a PC or Mac, the Google suite of applications (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.), and other web-based computer systems. Note: Saudi Applicants Only
- Social Media Specialist, DEMS (Posted 19/09/2017) - We are looking for a Social Media Specialist, who will run and manage multiple social media platforms, produce all photographs, can edit as necessary, project manage and design print-ready website, website maintenance, create and publish a school yearbook, and District and school branding work.
- Accounts Payable, Business Office, Dhahran Campus (Posted 17/09/2017) - The position is primarily responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Social Media Specialist, DBGS (Posted 17/09/2017) - We are looking for a Social Media Specialist, who will run and manage multiple social media platforms, produce all photographs, can edit as necessary, project manage and design print-ready artwork.
- PA to Assistant Superintendent for Learning (Posted 27/08/2017) - The position is primarily responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the Assistant Superintendent, as well as working closely with the District Office departments.
- Learning Commons Secretary (Posted 24/08/2017) - The position is primarily responsible for overseeing the circulation desk, scheduling and overseeing space bookings, and providing receptionist and secretarial support for the Learning Commons.
- DBGS PE Teacher (Posted 17/08/201/7) - The Physical Education Teacher will be responsible for the delivery of structured PE lessons to students in KS3/4 and 5 and must have knowledge of GCSE/IGCSE and A Level.
- Early Years Class Teacher (Posted 15/05/2017) - We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Early Years teacher for this exciting position to assume responsibility for a group of children and deliver an age appropriate early years program.
To receive additional information concerning vacancies and job descriptions, please contact the Human Resources Office by telephone at +966-13-330-0555, ext. 3219, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the online application form to apply for any local vacancies.
Thank you for your interest in working with International Schools Group (ISG).