Local Hire Application Process
Please read the following important information before applying for a position with ISG
WHO CAN APPLY FOR LOCAL HIRE POSITIONS?
Male and Female Saudi Nationals and Female Expatriate Dependents ONLY may apply for open positions. First priority will be given to qualified Saudi National candidates. Per employment regulations, applications from Male Expatriates CANNOT be considered.
WHAT TYPES OF POSITIONS DOES ISG HAVE?
- Non-teaching (all other essential positions required to keep ISG’s core operations running smoothly and efficiently):
- Teaching Assistant
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Government Relations
- Branding, Marketing, Communications
- Human Resources
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR FEMALE EXPATRIATE DEPENDENTS TO WORK AT ISG?
Female expatriate dependent employment at ISG is conditional and subject to receiving permission from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education and approval from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Labor in the form of an AJEER Certificate (“work permit”).
Note: A work permit is required and must be obtained prior to receiving a contract, beginning work, and receiving a salary.
WHAT ARE THE WORK PERMIT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FEMALE EXPATRIATE DEPENDENTS?
Work permit application requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A university degree authenticated by the Saudi Embassy or Cultural Mission/Bureau in the country where your degree was earned
- A valid Iqama (residency permit)
- Medical clearance (doctor’s certification of “fitness to work”)
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN ADVANCE TO PREPARE MYSELF TO BE AN ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE?
Have your university degree authenticated by the Saudi Embassy or Cultural Mission/Bureau in the country where the degree was earned.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION?
Formally apply for a position by completing our electronic application which will require you to upload:
- Cover Letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for and the reason why you should be considered
- Current CV/Resume
- Photograph (passport-style)
Thank you for your interest in ISG