Stage 3 - Enrollment After Acceptance
Documents To Be Submitted After Acceptance or Provisional Acceptance
Signed Enrollment Contract Form: Once you are notified that your child has been accepted, you must sign the enrollment contract and pay a 5,000 SAR non-refundable tuition deposit (per family) to reserve the school seat no later than May 31, 2017. Seats will not be held beyond the deadlines set for returning paperwork and paying requested fees. Payment may be made in cash or through a wire transfer to the finance/registration office.
New Student Enrollment Contract
Returning Student Enrollment Contract
Admission Documents: After acceptance, the following documents must be submitted.
Tuition Fees and Payment for New Students:
Tuition Fees and Payment for Returning Students:
Health-related documents: Please complete and submit the following health-related documents at least two weeks before the first day of school to ensure compliance; otherwise your child's start may be delayed.
Documents required by government relations: Ministry of Education (MOE) approval is requirement for many nationalities, including Saudis (with the exception ِof American and British nationals). Please submit the required government relations documents outlined below by the end of the first term of attendance. The following documents are required for ministry approval:
- MOE approval form
- Copy of student valid iqama
- Copy of student's sponsored valid iqama
- Copy of student's passport
- Copy of student's sponsored passport
- Employment letter from the sponsored company
- For Saudi students, a copy of the Saudi ID card is required
Children who are transferring from a school abroad:
- Copies of the child’s latest report card or transcript from the school last attended. The report card/transcript must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Saudi Embassy in the country from which the report card/transcript was issued.
If the child is transferring from an in-Kingdom school:
- Copies of the ministry approval obtained to enroll the student in the previous school.
- Letters from the school stating that all tuition fees were paid in full.
- Copies of the student’s latest report card or leaving certificate. If the student is transferring from a school located outside of the Eastern Province, the report card must be attested by the Foreign Education Department of the area in which the school is located.